The term ”KhangLending.com’, ’KhangLendingTeam.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘KL/KLT’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Khang Lending Office – 10600 Bellaire Blvd, #112, Houston, TX 77072
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or copyrighted to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of USA.
We know that long documents written in legalese can be boring and confusing, so here’s a quick summary of the key points. Just be aware that the full text of the Terms and Policies is what applies to your order, not the following summary. These quick bullets points are provided solely for your convenience.
- All sales are final; there are no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations.
- We are not responsible for lost or travel expenses, nor any personal or uncontrollable situations caused by third parties.
Terms & Policies
ALL SALES ARE FINAL; there are no cancellations, returns, or exchanges.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, travel expenses, nor any personal or uncontrollable situations caused by third parties.
- PAYMENT TERMS. You authorize KL/KLT to process the credit card information you have provided to KL/KLT, in the amount set forth on the Agreement for KL/KLT Joining or Coaching Program on the Stripe quote/proposal. Full payment must be received prior to granting any access to our Financing Programs, Coaches or online training portal.
- REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION. By accepting this Agreement, You acknowledge that You have thoroughly and carefully considered the cost and the value of joining KL/KLT prior to making this commitment to invest.
- ALL FEES PAID ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- NO REFUND will be available for any unused Coaching Sessions or joining team.
- NO CANCELLATION and NO WITHDRAWAL of the Coaching Program is allowed during the Coaching Term.
- NO REFUND for any unused Seat. NO REFUND for Seat purchase not activated within 12 months from the date of purchase.
- NO REFUND for any unused Seat(s) from Bulk Price purchase. NO REFUND for Seat(s) purchase(s) not activated within 12 months from the date of purchase from Bulk Price purchase.
- NO DEFERRAL of unused Seat(s) or Un-activated Seat(s)
- NO REFUND for any unused Coaching Session(s). NO DEFERRAL of unused Coaching Session(s).
- NO INCOME CLAIMS. You agree that KL/KLT made No promise, warranty, guarantee, or any other representation with respect to Your future employment opportunity, income or gains resulting from the provision of KL/KLT Coaching Program and that You have not been induced to enter the Agreement as a result of any income claims.
- TERMINATION. KL/KLT reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, without notice and without liability by KL/KLT to You to terminate Your KL/KLT Team Sign-up or KL/KLT Coaching Program registration, disbanding Your access to community or other clients’ social media platform, and course materials with no refund, on any of the following grounds: (a) if You violate the Terms of this Agreement; (b) if You cease to be a member in good standing of any other program offered by KL/KLT; (c) material violation by You of applicable laws; provided that where such violation is of such a nature that it can be cured, such violation shall not constitute cause if it is cured within ten (10) days of You becoming aware of its occurrence; and (d) in breach of Confidentiality or code of Conduct, which in the opinion of KL/KLT, is detrimental or embarrassing to KL/KLT. This Agreement shall terminate upon the death of the KL/KLT Coaching Program Registrant. Upon the termination of this Agreement, all rights and obligations under this Agreement (except those in Section 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17, or which otherwise survive under the terms of this Agreement) shall terminate.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. During the delivery of KL/KLT Team Sign-up, Coaching Program, You may have had or shall have access to information and materials (in whatever form and howsoever communicated) that are confidential or proprietary to KL/KLT or its subsidiaries and affiliates of the Program (together, the “Confidential Information”). Confidential Information includes the provisions of this Agreement and the information relating to KL/KLT Coaching Program contents, course materials, call recordings from the coaching sessions, product designs and specifications, data, commissions and pricing policies, sales records, business and marketing development plans, other education and Program materials, contact information of other clients, customer lists, names of joint venture partners, personal information regarding directors, officers, employees, contractors, instructors, training coaches or consultants, or other work produced or developed by or for the KL/KLT. However, “Confidential Information” excludes information and materials which You can demonstrate by written record: (i) were known by You prior to KL/KLT’s disclosure; (ii) properly came into your possession from a third party who was not under any obligation to KL/KLT to maintain the confidentiality; (iii) had become generally available to the public; or (iv) was developed by You without the use of the Confidential Information. The provision of this Section 6 shall survive any termination of this Agreement and shall continue in full force and effect for two years thereafter.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. KL/KLT retains all rights, title, and interest in any and all intellectual property related to or associated with the KL/KLT Team Sign-up, Coaching Program. This includes without limitation to: (a) trademarks and copyrights; (b) any other proprietary right arising under the laws of the USA or other countries if applicable; and (c) Coaching call recordings between You and Your Coaches. You understand and agree that neither the Agreement nor the provision of KL/KLT Team Sign-up, Coaching Program by KL/KLT shall constitute a transfer, assignment, or license of any intellectual property rights from or by KL/KLT. You acknowledge the content of the KL/KLT Team Sign-up, Coaching services including without limitation the materials and information provided to You as education, is confidential and proprietary to KL/KLT. You agree that You shall not communicate or make available the teachings, materials or information acquired or learned from KL/KLT to any other person. Violation will result in the immediate removal from the KL/KLT Team Sign-up, Coaching program. You accept and agree that KL/KLT has full rights to review Your coaching call recordings for training and quality assurance purposes; to use and publish the recordings for marketing, promotion, and indoctrinate to KL/KLT’s current and future course materials purposes.
- NON-DISPARAGEMENT.Each Party hereto covenants and agrees that, during the Term and after the termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever, it shall not directly or indirectly, and shall use reasonable efforts to ensure that its shareholders, directors, officers, and key employees, agents, attorneys, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, instructors, training coaches and assigns, as applicable, do not: (a) say, publish, or otherwise transmit any statements, whether oral or written, to any other party whomsoever that may be intended to or that may have the effect of defaming the other party hereto or be of defamatory nature, or that may disparage, call into disrepute, libel, slander or cause injurious falsehood to the other party hereto and, in the case of KL/KLT and their present, former and future shareholders, officers, directors, employees, instructors, training coaches, agents, attorney, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns; or (b) engage in any conduct or pattern of conduct that involves the making or publishing of written or oral statements or remarks, including, without limitation, the repetition or distribution of rumours, allegations, reports or comments, which are disparaging, deleterious or damaging to the integrity, reputation, business or goodwill of the other party hereto and, in the case of KL/KLT and their present, former and future shareholders, officers, directors, employees, instructors, training coaches, agents, attorney, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns or any of the present, former and future products and services.
- CONTACTS.By accepting the Agreement and providing Your credit card information, You agree that KL/KLT may call, email, and text message You regarding Your account information and regarding other offers, products and services.
- INDEMNITY.You hereby agree to protect, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless KL/KLT, its officers, directors, employees, their invitees, shareholders representatives, agents, instructors, and training coaches (in this Section 10, each, an “Indemnified Party” and collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all losses, claims, damages, liabilities, actions demands and expenses (including any and all legal fees and other expenses incurred in investigating or defending against any claim, action, lawsuit, demand, administrative proceeding or investigation, whether commenced or threatened) (collectively, the “Losses”) to which an Indemnified Party may become subject in so far as such Losses arise out of Your receipt for KL/KLT Team sign-up, Coaching Program, action taken in response thereto, or are based upon any breach of a representation, warranty, covenant or your obligation contained in this Agreement; provided that such indemnity shall not be available to an Indemnified Party in respect of Losses resulting from the Indemnified Party’s fraud, wilful misconduct or gross negligence. The provisions of this Section 10 shall survive any termination of this Agreement and shall continue in full force and effect for (3) years thereafter. In addition, Your indemnity obligation includes but is not limited to any claim for personal injury sustained while travelling to or attending any in-person seminar or other training provided by KL/KLT to You.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL KL/KLT’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO KL/KLT AS PER COURSE FEES GIVING RISE TO ANY CLAIM BY YOU, YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION.
- FORCE MAJEURE. Except for the duty to make payments hereunder when due, and the indemnification provisions under this Agreement neither Party shall be responsible to the other for any delay, damage or failure caused by or occasioned by a Force Majeure Event. As used in this Agreement, “Force Majeure Event” shall mean: Any act of God, act of nature or the elements, terrorism, insurrection, revolution or civil strike, piracy, civil war or hostile action, labor strikes, acts of public enemies, federal or state laws, rules and regulations of any governmental authorities having jurisdiction over the premises, inability to procure material, equipment or necessary labor in the open market, acute and unusual labor, material or equipment shortages or any other causes (except financial) beyond the control of either Party.
- ARBITRATION.Any claim or grievance of any kind, nature, or description that You have against KL/KLT shall be resolved exclusively in final and binding arbitration before a single arbitrator selected by KL/KLT within a reasonable time of You giving notice of arbitration to KL/KLT. Arbitration shall be held in Houston, TX, USA. You agree not to file suit against KL/KLT, any of its successors, assignees, transferees, subsidiaries, parent and associate corporations, affiliates, principals, administrators, officers, directors, board members, agents, employees, contractors, instructors, and training coaches. The dispute will be subject to the rules of arbitration as determined by the Arbitrator. The decision of the Arbitrator will be final and binding on the Parties and may be reduced to a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. You agree that each Party shall bear its own costs and attorneys’ fees in any arbitration or litigation, regardless of which Party, if either of them, is deemed the prevailing party. This agreement to arbitrate survives any termination or expiration of the Agreement. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions prevents KL/KLT from applying to and obtaining from any court having jurisdiction a temporary injunction, preliminary injunction, permanent injunction or other reflect available to protect KL/KLT’s interest prior to, during, or following the filing or any arbitration or other proceeding. Any claim must be brought in arbitration within one (1) year from when the claim arises.
- WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION.You understand and agree that You will waive the right to participate in a representative capacity or as a member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claims that may arise under, or be in any way related to, this Agreement. Claims brought against KL/KLT may not be joined or consolidated with claims brought by anyone else.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Texas without regard to any choice of law provisions.
- SEVERANCE.In the event any provision of the Agreement of these Terms and Conditions is inconsistent with or contrary to any applicable law, rule or regulation, the provision shall be deemed to be modified to the extent required to comply with the law, rule or regulation, and this Agreement and these Terms and Conditions, as so modified, shall continue to be in full force and effect.
- NO ASSIGNMENT. Each Seat or Position within Your KL/KLT Team sign-up and Coaching Program is a one-to-one registration, and is non-transferable and non-sharable with spouse, partners, other members in your family, same household, and any other related parties. The Agreement cannot be assigned by You to another Party.
KL/KLT Reserves the right to amend this Agreement, including the KL/KLT Team Sign-up and Coaching Program benefits, at any time without your prior consent. Any amendment to this Agreement or the KL/KLT Team Sign-up and Coaching Program benefits, from time to time, shall be effective as of the earlier of the date of posting of the amendment on KL/KLT’s website www.KhangLendingTeam.com or upon the delivery of actual notice to you.
This Terms and Conditions was last modified on February 10, 2022.